25 March 2012

Focus on Volosozhar/Trankov - Waiting for Worlds...

The main contenders to the world title are without doubt the Russians Tatiana Volosozhar/Maxim Trankov and Germans Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy. At the European Championships in Sheffield, the Germans withdrawed because of Aliona's injury.

Pan Qing/Tong Jian, missed the Grand Prix series, but also the Chinese pair can aim high. And we shouldn't forget Russians Yuko Kawaguchi/Alexander Smirnov, who did not compete at the European Championships because of Alexander's surgery.

But I'm not here to make some preview, I don't like them very much. I'm here to not let you annoy while waiting for the start of these 2012 Words, in Nice.


So, while we wait, I'm going to post some photos from Tatiana Volosozhar and Maxim Trankov's last year photoshoot for proSport. Photos are from the making of the photoshoot itself, and also the result of it.

Girls need a bit of makeup to shine!

Tatiana Volosozhar

But not only girls...


...am I right, Tatiana?


Maxim, stop teasing poor Tatiana and go working!


Ready guys? We start with the photo session!


“That's what friends are for”, right?


Already tired guys? Come on! We still have a lot of work to do!


That's it!


Ah ah, I've got you! Stop making fun of me, guys! And no, I don't make *that* face when I'm cross! Pff!



All photos on my Facebook Fanpage.

Source: proSport

3 comments:

  1. In effetti cara Laura ........ queste tre coppie avranno un combattimento all'ultimo "elemento" ed al primo errore ... he he he Tutte e tre potrebbero vincere tranquillamente.

    A me personalmente piaccionno particolarmente Tatiana e Maxim ......
    (intendo come persone e personaggi - come pattinatori sono tutti molto bravi - insomma io spero che vincano loro!) fra non molto sapremo .....

    Grazie per avere postato le loro fotografie queste che hai messo sono davvero davvero carine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In particolare è bella la fotografia in cui Tatiana è appoggiata sulle spalle di Maxim, la terzultima ed anche la penultima mi piace molto ......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anche a me loro piacciono molto come pattinatori.
    Mi fa piacere che ti siano piaciute le foto. Sulla mia pagina Facebook ce ne sono altre. Mi era piaciuto molto questo servizio fotografico e non potevo non metterlo.

    ReplyDelete