Here the final standings after the Free Dance of yesterday
1. Meryl Davis/Charlie White USA – 188.55
Their free dance was neck-and-neck with that of the Canadians, and as a result of their short dance lead (of just over five points, as a result of Virtue and Moir’s fall during the short dance), they were able to win their third Grand Prix Final title in a row.
2. Tessa Virtue/Scott Moir CAN – 183.34
They wowed the home crowd with a flawless set of steps and lifts, combined with a superb chemistry. They achieved the highest Level for all of their elements.
3. Nathalie Pechalat/Fabian Bourzat FRA – 169.69
4. Kaitlyn Weaver/Andrew Poje CAN – 166.07
5. Maia Shibutani/Alex Shibutani USA – 160.55
6. Ekaterina Bobrova/Dmitri Soloviev RUS – 157.30